Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

I know I have detracted from the fashion world a bit, there are so many other things out there to talk about! I have fallen in love with the Interwebs and have been drunk with the notion of finding all of its treasures, specifically web videos.

I recently started contributing to this news site, the Pacific Palisades Patch. To accompany one of my articles, my sister and I produced a broadcast video. It took a lot of hard work but really made me think of considering film as an avenue of creativity. Since then, I've been exploring the world for motionography and film and have been oogling over all these great videos. I've gotta get some people together and produce one of my own. Even if it's a one minute short.

Here are a couple of vids that I found interesting and well produced.



One Minute Puberty from bitteschön.tv on Vimeo.


Any of you seen any cool vids on YouTube or any other site lately? Please share.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Amazing videos. I'm super glad I found your blog. I'm totally following now, I hope you will too. Check out my blog for multiple post a day on all things celebrity fashion from an LA stylist. Latest post features Lauren Conrad's unaired promo for the MTV show that didn't get picked up. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete