Monday, September 12, 2011

Always Remember....

Couldn't figure out the photographer's name that took this photo, but it is just beautiful.

I can't believe it's already been a decade.  But remembering today reminds me to have faith and pride in my community, in my country and in human beings in general. That in mind, I hope I'm not the only one that thinks this is a good idea. I encourage everyone to take the time to know your community. In good and bad, it is so amazing to know that people who don't even know each other can bond together become a strong force. Hence, we should all celebrate each other with love, compassion, hard work, vigilance, the sharing of knowledge and wisdom within each other as a community no matter what our differences are.

Anyone with me? And do you remember where you were that day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment