Monday, June 27, 2011

Thirst for True Blood

Why yes, yes those are my lips. :)

I'm a total Trubie and I was wondering what you other True Blood fans thought of the Season 4 premiere. In true TB and premium programming fashion, the show started off quite unimpressive as it really was just catching us all up with everyone's stories.

A year has gone by (SPOILER ALERT) while Sook's been in fairyland, Bill is King, Tera's a lesbian, Jessica and Hoyt are finding the stresses in living together, the Sheriff's hooked on V and LaFayette is being pulled into the Witch world by his bf Jesus. Whoa! And that's not even the half of it. So much to keep up with! Btw, what's up with LaFayette's hair?! I love his character but his fashion sense has been way over the top the last couple of seasons. Anyway, even though the first show of the season wasn't much of a bang (I don't even think I saw Eric with a shirt off, oh poo!), I'm excited to keep up and hope it doesn't disappoint.

What did you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen this show (I don't have cable) but I hear it is GREAT!! My co-worker are always talking about it! Oh how I wish I had lips like yours....WOW!! Kiah

    ReplyDelete