Thursday, June 9, 2011

I know I still owe you guys stuff...

...pics from the Philippines and outfits posts and stuff, but life has deterred me from blogging. Here's something in the meantime...


In my hour of sorrow
I can't help but wallow
My heart weighs heavy 

My mind is hollow

But with the depths of my spirit
I can't make this linger
For the burn of today
Will be the love of tomorrow



I feel like I may have stolen this bit, but the thoughts just came to my head and I started writing them in my journal.

Hope you guys are well! I've been trying to keep up with all of your awesome posts but it can get hard when there's so much information out there. It's almost the weekend, yay! Hope y'all have a good one.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all of your pictures. This poem makes me sad at first but the end brings hope and perseverance! Thank you for your comment. Yes, I thank God daily for I know how blessed I am. I make certain that I give just as much (if not more) than I receive. I also do not purchase expensive things (outside of my means) it is just the habit of shopping that I am trying to break!! Anything that you can't break free from is an addiction and so that is why I made the vow. :-)Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I can't wait for the updates and don't worry whatever is weighing heavy on your heart will lighten up with time! Beautiful poem, btw <333You take as much time as you need to re cooperate, your dedicated readers will be right here waiting until you are ready to return! outfit posts will be so much fun :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Just Daisy

    Thanks so much Daisy! Glad to hear such kind words from you. So busy these days but will try to keep maintaining my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete