Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3 Things.

Number 1: These are words we can all live by. Especially for me since I'm a Journalist and I make mistakes more than I know, I'm sure. Thank God for copywriters and editors. :)


Number 2: Here's another clever bit.  My faves are the top and bottom on the right side. The top left too is pretty awesome. 


Number 3: This is somewhat how I'm feeling right now.  The guy I just recently stopped dating is far from stupid, but did stupid things and was rather flakey.  I guess I was the one that was stupid for stickin' around so long.  I deserve something a little bit more substantial than that. So I guess I'm no longer with stupid and also no longer the stupid one myself...for now....LOL.


Hope you guys are well!

3 comments:

  1. I love the 1st one. I am always using incorrect grammar!! LOL I hope that you find someone that loves you the way you deserve and need to be loved! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. @FROM THE "REZ" TO THE "CITY" Thanks Kiah! The first one is my fave too. And I know I will find love....it's just a matter of when. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That t-shirt is too funny…love it! And I can always work on my grammar…

    ReplyDelete